Religion is very problematic, just like hair. We all have certain body hairs that are really stubborn and unnecessary. They even grow up the next day even if we only shaved yesterday. There are so many unproven things that religious people believe in. Some of these religious people would even go far in defending their religious affiliations by calling non-believers as “sent by the devil” or “Satan’s ally”. What these religious people need is a “hair removal” device. Hair removal devices eliminate unwanted hair, they keep the skin silky smooth, they protect the skin from the heat of the sun and they make a person more beautiful and confident. So hair removal devices basically offer good things. Read Tria Laser Hair Removal reviews to learn more about this amazing invention.
The “hair removal” that religious people need is Humanism. More and more people are now switching from a certain religious affiliation to Humanism. Some were ex-Christians; others were Muslims, Jews and others. Humanism is becoming more acceptable in our society today. People are now more open to the idea that religion is not everything. Humanists are even open to the reality that there are people who prefer having a religion.
But who really are the real humanists? Or what are the beliefs or qualities that make a humanist a “real” and devoted humanist? Here are some of the things that a real humanist believes in.
1. A real humanist believes that we only live once. There is no second life and there is no afterlife. Our lives depend on how we make it. If we want to live our lives to the fullest, then it is our choice. If we need to accomplish goals, then we must be willing to do whatever it takes to achieve them. Human beings are responsible for their own lives, whether we make it good or just wait for it to become good.
2. A real humanist does not believe in God. A humanist doesn’t believe that there is a God who makes our lives easy, comfortable or even horrible. Although a real humanist may not believe in God, he or she respects the rights of others to believe in a God or have a religion.
3. A real humanist may not believe in God or religion, but he/she strongly believes that people should be nice to each other. Humanists also believe that people should help one another, make life better, contribute to the community and promote peace. Humanists believe that when people work together, things would be a lot easier.
4. A real humanist has an open mind. He or she considers both the right and wrong point of views of other people. He or she is proud for what she really is and he/she will do anything to make his/her life. A real humanist is not afraid to voice out his concerns or thoughts, but he is also respectful of what others have to say or think.
5. A real humanist believes in the present and in the future. If he wants to improve his/her life, then now is the right time. He or she believes that your past does not necessary define your future. There are always room for improvements. All of us have all the chances to prove our worth.
Visit this website to learn how to become a good humanist.